If you have any questions or require assistance, ServMask has a dedicated support team that can assist you.
If you are having problems with your migration, please read frequently asked questions or try a few things before contacting our support team.
Please ensure that you are using the most updated version of the plugin and any of its extensions. To avoid any potential conflicts between installed plugins on Your WordPress site, deactivate all of them before beginning an export. After importing the backup, you can reactivate the plugins. Please provide the support team with as much information as possible about the problem, including the PHP version on your site. If you receive an error message, please send them a screenshot.
Can’t Backup or Export?
- Check that your server has enough space to save your website.
- Check that the plugin has permission to create a backup file in your wp-content folder (775).
Can’t Restore or Import?
- Use the Traktor tool to check the consistency of the backup file.
Issues after Restore or Import
- If you get a 404 error when trying to open a page, please see this article.
- If your website is not working, please follow these steps.
Support hours of operation
Monday to Friday between 04.00 and 12.00 noon GMT.
The help desk is closed on Saturday and Sunday and all major U.S. Holidays.
You can contact the support team with this form.