You may face the problem with getting 404 – page not found error after migration for one of the following reasons:
- You didn’t save the permalinks after migration
- Your website runs on Apache server and mod_rewrite module is not enabled
- PopBox For Elementor plugin is activated
In such cases, please follow the below steps:
1. Check whether mod_rewrite is enabled on Apache (you may need to contact your hosting provider about this).
2. Check if PopBox For Elementor plugin causes an issue. If it does:
- Deactivate PopBox For Elementor plugin
- Save permalinks
- Activate PopBox For Elementor plugin
If you still encounter the problem after doing the above described changes, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.