After migration, you may encounter the 404 – page not found error for one of the following reasons:
- You failed to save the permalinks after the migration.
- An Apache server hosts your website, but it did not enable the mod_rewrite module.
- The PopBox For Elementor plugin is enabled.
In such cases, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Enable the Apache’s mod_rewrite (you may need to contact your hosting provider about this).
2. Check to see if the PopBox For Elementor plugin is causing any problems. If it does, then:
- Deactivate the PopBox For Elementor plugin.
- Save the permalinks.
- Activate the PopBox For Elementor plugin.
If you still have problems after making the changes described above, please contact us at email@example.com.